Lawyer / Advisor
Nicole joined CPA Law in 2022. She is admitted before the Court of First Instance and member of the Athens Bar Association, specialized in corporate and commercial law. She is also an Accredited Mediator by the Greek Ministry of Justice, specialized in negotiations.
She has extensive experience in drafting, negotiating and reviewing commercial contracts across several industries (NDA agreements, Marketing Services agreements, DPA agreements, Leasing agreements etc.) Nicole is also engaged in general corporate matters such as drafting of company statutes and minutes, annual corporate bookkeeping services and establishment of all types of legal entities. She is providing legal advice and legal solutions on day-to-day and complex legal issues for legal entities. She has also participated in numerous M&A’s projects such as mergers, divisions and absorptions.
- Corporate and Business Law
- Commercial Law
- Data Protection Regulation
- Intellectual Property Law
- Master of Science (MSc.) in “Business for Lawyers”, Alba Graduate Business School.
- Degree in Law (LL.B.),National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Law School.
- Accredited Professional Certificate in Mediation and Alternative Dispute Resolution, Greek Ministry of Justice
- Greek (native)
- English (native)