- Networking, Consulting & Negotiating issues with National, EU and International public entities.
- Handling Bureaucratic Anchorages and resolving Complex Issues with regards to the Public Sector.
- Mapping the Framework as articulated in local and global level and analyzing its formulation trends as evidenced by the work in progress of international organizations (EU – OECD – UN – WTO).
- Drafting legislative texts, including all related statements and reports.
- Drafting Opinions and Studies.
Dispute resolution in administrative level
- Exploring dispute resolution options on an administrative level.
- Assessing cases’ resolution possibilities on an administrative level.
- Drafting and submission of administrative appeals.
Proceedings before Administrative Courts
- Drafting and filing of appeals, claims, actions and other relevant court documents before the competent Greek Courts.
- Representation before the Administrative Courts, the Supreme Administrative Court and the Court of Audit.
- Drafting and filing of appeals, claims and relevant court documents and the representation before EU and International Courts and other judicial bodies.
- Monitoring of all litigation proceedings.
CPA Law, member of the global KPMG network, in cooperation with KPMG in Greece can provide integrated solutions with regard to relations with the Public Sector:
- Analysis and presentation of the regulatory framework per business sector to identify business obstacles and barriers under the scope of “strategic investments” or investments with significant impact in the market economy in cooperation with the competent expert team of KPMG in Greece.
- Restructuring of public enterprises in cooperation with the competent expert team of KPMG in Greece.
- Assisting in the privatization of public enterprises in cooperation with the competent expert team of KPMG Greece
- Assisting in public and private sector partnerships in cooperation with the competent expert team of KPMG in Greece.