Lawyer / Advisor
Stella joined CPA Law in 2022. She is a member of the Athens Bar Association and admitted before the Court of First Instance. She is specialized in Banking Law and Tax Law. She is mainly involved in issues related to Corporate and Commercial law, Capital markets, as well as Public and Tax Law.
She handles and assists in corporate cases, as well as general commercial law cases. Stella has also experience in drafting and reviewing commercial agreements across several industries (NDA agreements, B2B agreements, franchise agreements etc.).
She is also providing legal advice and legal solutions on day-to-day and complex legal issues, for individuals and legal entities, including consumer protection’s matters, transactions with financial institutions and tax related matters.
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Tax Law
- Public and Administrative Law
- Master of Laws (LL.M), in Public Law-Public Policies (Tax Law/Taxation), National and Kapodistrian University of Athens (currently undertaking)
- MSc in Banking and Finance Law, University of Piraeus
- Degree in Law (LL.B), Democritus University of Thrace
- Greek (native)