Lawyer / Senior Advisor
Stella joined CPA Law in 2022. She is Lawyer before the Court of First Instance and member of the Athens Bar Association, specialized in Banking and Finance Law and Tax Law. She is mainly involved in issues related to Civil, Corporate and Commercial law, as well as Public and Tax Law.
She handles and assists in corporate cases, as well as general commercial law matters and has extensive experience in drafting, negotiating and reviewing commercial agreements (NDA agreements, DPA, Services agreements, lease agreements etc.) and corporate resolutions across several industries.
She is also providing advisory services and ongoing assistance on day-to-day and complex legal issues for individuals and legal entities, regarding civil, corporate, commercial and tax law cases.
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Tax Law
- Public and Administrative Law
- Master of Laws (LL.M), in Public Law-Public Policies (Tax Law/Taxation), National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
- MSc in Banking and Finance Law, University of Piraeus
- Degree in Law (LL.B), Democritus University of Thrace
- Greek (native)