- Legal advice in cases involving cartels, vertical restraints and abuse of dominance
- Support during investigations by the Hellenic Competition Commission
- Filing of leniency applications
- Assistance for the purposes of merger control – filing of merger notifications
- Legal representation before the Hellenic Competition Commission and the administrative courts
- Support for the purposes of commitment decisions and during cartel settlements
- Legal representation before civil courts, in the context of antitrust damages claims
- Support during consensual dispute resolution procedures
CPA Law, member of the global KPMG network, in cooperation with KPMG in Greece may provide integrated solutions with regard to Competition and State Aid law issues, which include:
- Tailor-made Antitrust Compliance Programs, adjusted to the each clients' specific needs in collaboration with the expert team of KPMG in Greece.
- Forensic reports submitted in support of clients' legal representation before the Hellenic Competition Commission, administrative and civil courts in collaboration with the competent expert team of KPMG in Greece.