Lawyer / Advisor
Iris joined CPA Law in 2022. She is admitted before the Court of First Instance and member of the Athens Bar Association. She is specialized in Commercial Law. She is mainly involved in issues related to Corporate law, as well as European Law.
She handles and assists in corporate cases, as well as general commercial law cases. Iris has also experience in Corporate Governance and Compliance issues.
She is also providing legal advice and legal solutions on day-to-day and complex legal issues, for individuals and legal entities, including consumer protection’s matters.
- Commercial and Corporate Law
- European Union Law
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) in European Financial Law, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Law School (currently undertaking)
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) in German Private Law, Specialization: Corporate Law, University of Bonn, Germany, Law School
- Degree in Law (LL.B), National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Law School
- National Conservatory of Athens, Piano Degree
- Greek (native)